The Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce plays a vital and active role in assisting Swiss companies in the United States and U.S. companies in Switzerland to expand their business.
- Promotes and facilitates better business relations between the U.S. and Switzerland.
- Provides essential information about doing business in these markets.
- Brings business leaders together to facilitate contacts and provide platforms for networking in both countries.
- Represents the mutual interests of members and takes action to further their interests.
- Facilitates the mobility of member firms and their employees in both countries.
- Promotes both countries as advantageous places to do business.
- Fosters good corporate citizenship to benefit the communities in which members do business.