For all those who have stayed or transited in Switzerland in the fourteen days preceding their entry into Italy, the legislation currently in force until 15.12.2021 stipulates the following requirements upon entry:
- complete the Digital Passenger Locator Form
- Present a Digital COVID Certificate (Certificazione verde COVID-19) or other equivalent certification (it) which attests one of the three following requirements:
- Full Vaccination anti-SARS-CoV-2 with certificate of the completed cycle of vaccination more than 14 days ago. The certificate needs to refer to one of the following vaccines: Comirnaty from Pfizer-BioNtech, Moderna, Vaxzevria, Jansen (Johnson & Johnson) or to vaccines considered equivalent by Italian law ( See the circular Equivalence of anti SARS-CoV-2 / COVID vaccines administered abroad (it))
- Full recovery from coronavirus and completed isolation in the past six months;
- a PCR test (carried out within 72 hours) or antigenic swab test (carried out within 48 hours) prior to entry into Italy, with negative test result.
Children under six years of age are exempted from the test requirements (PCR and antigenic swab test).
The certificate needs to be presented in one of the following languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish or German.