Contact the local Swiss representative or consulate when you have moved to the Consular District of this Consulate General and want to register or unregister as a resident, when you need a new passport, have moved or changed contact details or wish to apply for Swiss citizenship. The entire selection of services offered can be found in the dropdown menu to the right.

Swiss citizens who get into difficulties abroad can also ask for advice and help from the Swiss representative.


The magazine for the Swiss Abroad appears six times a year and provides information about what is happening at home and the activities of Swiss associations abroad. It also answers administrative questions.

FDFA services abroad

Choose your service!

Online desk
Using the FDFA’s online consular services while abroad. © FDFA

Online desk FDFA

Using the FDFA’s online consular services while abroad.

The relevant Swiss representation abroad can answer any questions concerning the FDFA’s online desk.