As the official representation of Switzerland, the Embassy covers all matters concerning diplomatic relations with Australia, Kiribati, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and Vanuatu. It represents Swiss interests in the areas of political, economic and financial affairs, legal arrangements, science, technology and education.
Embassy of Switzerland in Australia
Questionnaire for Swiss nationals abroad
The Consular Directorate is gearing up for the future: please tell us your needs and expectations as a Swiss national living abroad.
Start the questionnaire now
Please note that all visa and other consular matters are dealt with by the Consulate General in Sydney. For any related information please directly contact the Consulate General.
Who is who
- Mr Pedro Zwahlen, Ambassador of Switzerland to Australia, Head of Mission
- Mrs Yasmine Chatila Zwahlen, Ambassador of Switzerland to Kiribati, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and Special Envoy of Switzerland for the Pacific Region, Head of Mission
- Mr Stefano Vescovi, Deputy Head of Mission
- Mr Sébastien Monnet, Science, Technology and Education Advisor
- Mrs Bernadette Hunkeler Brown, Consul General of Switzerland in Australia, Kiribati, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and Vanuatu
- Mr Victor Wong, Honorary Consul General in Papua New Guinea
- Mrs Manuela Erb, Honorary Consul in Victoria
- Mr Daniel Gschwind, Honorary Consul in Queensland
- Mr Marc Montandon, Honorary Consul in Western Australia
- Mr Patrick Wille, Honorary Consul in South Australia
- Prof. Dr Margaret Otlowski, Honorary Consul in Tasmania
- Mr Peter Bendel, Honorary Consul in the Northern Territory