Tandem with NGOs to support victims of trafficking in human beings (VoT) - TaNGO
The objective is to support victims of human trafficking through direct assistance services provided by non-governmental organisations in Romania. A financial redistribution provided by IOM will be established to finance victims assistance services provided by NGOs.
Rafforzare la sicurezza pubblica
- Support provided to 102 victims of human trafficking
- National and Transnational Referral Mechanism (NRMITRM) strengthened through improved coordination of return cases with the governmental and non-governmental structures and awareness raising on VoT protection and assistance available amongst actors ot the NRM/TRM.
- 100 referral through governmental and non-governmental structures in the frame of the NRM and TRM
- 100 VoTs provided with individual counselling, protection and tailor made assistance (including housing, social, medical, legal, psychological, rehabilitation support)
- 25 VoTs benefitting from counselling and assisted return
- 25 VoTs for whom a pre-arrival risk assessment is carried out
- 25 VoTs provided with reintegration assistance
- At least 10 Consulates, IOM offices and NGOs in countries of destination better informed about return & reintegration potentialities in Romania
- Settore privato svizzero
Tipo di aiuto Contributo all'allargamento
Numero del progetto
Primary target group:
Victims of Trafficking in human beings - women, men and children
Secondary target group:
NGOs active in the field of anti-trafficking; IOM; staff of the shelters
By ensuring direct assistance to VoTs, the project aims to strengthen the capacity of the key actors in the national referral mechanism, thus ensuring an overall reduction in the risk of re-trafficking.
The first outcome will be achieved through increased comprehensive and tailor-made rehabilitation assistance provided to Romanian VoTs (men, women and children), identified at national and international level.
The second outcome will be realized with services of return and reintegration assistance provided to victims and activities that will strengthen the understanding of NRM/TRM and VoTs assistance mechanisms among ANITP local structures, Consulates, and other counterparts in Romania and in countries of destination. Workshops, networking events, transfer of good practices, counter-trafficking directory and NRM info-sheets will be realized as indirect interventions.
Risultati principali attesi:
Contributo svizzero all'allargamento dell'UE
|Partner del progetto||
|Budget||Fase in corso Budget Svizzera CHF 499’609 Budget svizzero attualmente già speso CHF 0|
|Fasi del progetto||
Fase 22 01.10.2017 - 31.08.2019 (Completed)Fase 21 01.03.2016 - 30.09.2018 (Completed) Fase 20 01.03.2016 - 30.09.2019 (Completed) Fase 19 02.05.2016 - 28.02.2019 (Completed) Fase 18 01.09.2014 - 30.06.2017 (Completed) Fase 17 14.11.2014 - 31.08.2018 (Completed) Fase 16 01.02.2014 - 31.07.2015 (Completed) Fase 15 01.09.2014 - 28.02.2019 (Completed) Fase 14 01.03.2013 - 30.06.2018 (Completed) Fase 13 01.03.2013 - 30.11.2015 (Completed) Fase 12 01.11.2012 - 30.06.2018 (Completed) Fase 11 01.04.2012 - 31.03.2013 (Completed) Fase 10 01.04.2012 - 30.06.2017 (Completed) Fase 9 01.04.2012 - 15.06.2014 (Completed) Fase 8 01.03.2012 - 31.03.2018 (Completed) Fase 7 01.03.2012 - 31.08.2013 (Completed) Fase 6 01.03.2012 - 15.11.2014 (Completed) Fase 5 01.03.2012 - 30.06.2018 (Completed) Fase 4 01.03.2012 - 30.09.2019 (Completed) Fase 3 01.03.2012 - 30.07.2015 (Completed) Fase 2 01.01.2012 - 31.12.2017 (Completed)