Embassy of Switzerland in India
As the official representation of Switzerland, the embassy covers all matters concerning diplomatic relations between the two countries. It represents Swiss interests in the areas of political, economic and financial affairs, legal arrangements, science, education and culture.
Warning: Fraudulent Job Offers
Fraudulent job offers for lucrative employment in Switzerland requesting payment in advance are increasing.
The Embassy recommends extreme caution.
Before disclosing any information or transferring any amount of money, please carefully consider the credibility of such proposals and the credentials of their authors.
Call for Small Action Funds 2024, Embassy of Switzerland to India and Bhutan
The Embassy of Switzerland to India and Bhutan is hereby calling for Indian or International Civil Society Organizations (CSO) to submit project proposals for funding via the Swiss Embassy Small Action Fund. Interested CSO are to carefully read the below criteria.
- The Embassy can support projects in the area of human security on topics such as human rights, migration, humanitarian work, peace, good governance and democracy, inclusivity and gender or in the area of development / poverty reduction.
- Funding is available for specific activities and projects (such as training, workshops etc.); proposals that exclusively request funding for staffing or purchasing supplies will not be considered.
- The funded activities need to be implemented within one calendar year, i.e. 2024. Specifically, the project duration shall be from time of signing in early 2024 until latest end of October 2024, leaving sufficient time for submission and approval of final reports.
- The same organization cannot be supported two years consecutively. However, the activities funded by the Swiss Embassy can be part of a larger project that covers multiple aspects or spans over a longer time, the limitations above are purely for the specific activities to be funded by the Embassy.
- The financial commitment to selected project depends on the proposal submitted and the overall budget available at the Embassy. Typically, project funds range between 8’000-10’000 CHF.
Interested CSO are requested to submit their proposal using the prescribed template . The deadline for the application is 31.01.2024 emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject head ”Country, i.e. India or Bhutan”, “Name of the Organization”: Small Action Fund 2024, Embassy of Switzerland to India and Bhutan