Offering an excellent and dynamic working environment, professional development, equal employment opportunities and a competitive remuneration package, the Embassy of Switzerland invites potential candidates to apply for the following vacancy:
Part-time position: 60%
24h/week availability from Monday to Friday required
Scope of work: Under the general guidance of the Technical Assistant the Cleaner supports the overall operation of the Swiss Embassy in Tirana as regards to cleaning of the Embassy office premises.
Required Qualification and Working experience:
- Minimum 2 years of proven working experience as a Cleaner preferably in international institutions with clean records.
- Vocational education or high school certificate, or equivalent certificate supplemented by other relevant training.
- Very good communication in Albanian. Basic oral communication skills in English is a plus (or Italian, French, German).
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application until 21.04.2023, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Embassy of Switzerland in Albania
Rr. Ibrahim Rugova Nr. 3/1
1019 Tirana, Albania
The application must contain:
- A cover letter stating that you are applying for the Cleaner position and
- A CV with photo, phone number, current address and contacts of the current and former employers
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an assessment
A medical assessment will be required to ensure fitness prior to any offer of employment.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality, according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data".