English Teacher for local staff
The Swiss Cooperation Office (SCO) in Tajikistan is currently looking for a qualified teacher of English language to conduct English classes for its local support staff through:
- Elaborated curriculum and teaching modules for group and individual classes;
- Specialized textbooks, visual aids and educational materials if required;
- Regular evaluation of language skills to ensure language proficiency in order to enhance their English verbaOutstanding spoken and written knowledge of English.
- Outstanding spoken and written knowledge of English.
- At least three years of proven professional experience pedagogical area
- Ability to deliver services using specialized training modules and methodology
- Ability to conduct service in SCO premises (3 Tolstoy Str, Dushanbe)
- University degree is an asset;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of Russian is an asset
Deadline for applications: Wednesday, 25 October 2023, 17:30
The Swiss Cooperation Office is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on ground of race, gender, sexual, orientation or physical disability.
Application requirements and deadline:
Interested candidates possessing the above mentioned qualifications and skills should submit their
- Motivation Letter (maximum two pages (Arial 11, normal margins/spacing)
- Copy of Passport;
- Copy of Diploma
- Reference letters
Deliver your applications in a sealed envelope carrying the mention “English Teacher” to the Swiss Cooperation Office and Consular Agency, 3 Tolstoy Str, Dushanbe, with the same deadline.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as the applications not fulfilling the formal criteria or lacking motivation letter as described above will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted