The Trade Office of Swiss Industries is currently looking for a Senior Project and Communication Manager. The application deadline is 28 February 2021.
Level of Employment 100%, local employment according to Taiwanese labor law.
- You initialize, implement and manage projects in the areas of culture, education and media
- You are responsible for the implementation of public relations work
- You maintain a close network of contacts with Taiwanese and Swiss partners in your area of responsibilities
- You are responsible for the website of this representation and the presence in Facebook
- You carry out translations: Mandarin/English - English/Mandarin
- You have a university degree
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in project management. Stays abroad are an advantage
- You are used to leading and successfully completing projects and you have experience in the field of digital communication
- You have a great creative drive, you are a dynamic personality who likes to work independently, you are able to work under pressure and maintain an overview of your diverse tasks even in challenging situations
- You have excellent networking skills
- You think strategically and you have excellent conceptual skills
- You have a broad general knowledge, are interested in Swiss cultural life and you can quickly familiarize yourself with new areas of expertise
- You are willing if necessary to work outside office hours and at weekends
- You enjoy working in a team and you have the gift to communicate skillfully with various contact partners. You are a sociable person who is able to act appropriately in all kind of situations
- You have excellent written and spoken English, excellent written and spoken Mandarin. Knowledge of a Swiss national language is an advantage
- You are proficient in the most common computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, social media tools)
- Interesting and varied field of activity
- Room for independent work and initiative
Applicants must submit the following documents in electronic format:
- Curriculum vitae CV
- Motivation letter
Please send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 February 2021.