In order to support the SR-M during the preparation phase, the SR-M is looking for a national mandate holder (team of consultants organized through a legal entity). The mandate holder undertakes a variety of activities from February until September 2024 aimed at validating project assumptions, collecting additional information required for fine-tuning project approaches and conducting preliminary exploration of feasible and impactful stakeholder engagement approaches.
The mandate holder shall be a team of consultants providing following expertise and competencies:
- Expertise in the field of integrity and compliance at public and private sector in line with EU standards
- Expertise in the field of SMEs (incl. understanding gender gaps and gender related issues) and business analyses
- Expertise in the field of corruption prevention and corruption risk assessment
- Excellent understanding of change management and ability to facilitate change processes
- Excellent skills to analyse and write reports
- Excellent network and access to government and private sector actors at all levels and convening power
- Excellent understanding of do no harm / conflict sensitive working principles
- Capacities to organise workshops and learning journey in the country at central / regional and local level and fund management capacities
- Fluency in English, Rumanian and Russian language
All bids/proposals should be sent latest by 30iest of November 2023
Ms. Genevieve Federspiel Singh: email@example.com and
Swiss Cooperation Office Moldova: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email should read: Call for proposal STIC Moldova. Before applying, we encourage all applicants to carefully read the Terms of Reference.