Improving quality of pre-hospital and hospital emergency services
The project improves the emergency care system in Romania by strengthening the current continuous education for emergency care, develop the integrated emergency dispatcher training system and by improving the knowledge of the population regarding the emergency services in Romania.
Rafforzare la sicurezza sociale
- An emergency dispatch training program has been developed on the national level. The developed training programme is in line with the dispatch emergency training system in Europe.¨
- A Dispatch training curriculum according to international standards has been agreed, and training of trainers (TOT) sessions were conducted on different topics and 20 trainers were instructed.
- Translation of international emergency care text book (Tintinalli and others) , over 7500 copies printed and distributed.
- 53 high quality training courses have been delivered by the Romanian training centres for emergency care at pre-hospital and hospital level deliver which are integrated into the Romanian Continuous (Medical) Education system.
- Training needs assessment of 18 emergency care training centres
- 433 people trained
- Emergency Room (ER) department managenent plans developed
- Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute
|Gruppi target||Emergency services dispatchers emergency physician-nurse teams at pre-hospital and hospital levels, paramedics, professional associations and government bodies (regulatory environment).|
|Attività||This project is the second phase of the Dispact project. It supports the organization and functioning of the continuous education system in emergency care at all levels (pre-hospital and hospital) by completing the endowment with training equipment (especially mannequins), printing of training materials and making it available to the relevant personnel (nurses and physicians enrolled in continuous medical education system courses and residents). It also continues the implementation of the courses developed during the first phase of the project and complement this training program by developing and implementing additional courses. The project includes a strong communication component consisting of the development and implementation of a mid/long-term communication strategy and a national campaign to increase people’s awareness related to the utilisation of emergency services.|
Contributo svizzero all'allargamento dell'UE
|Partner del progetto||
Instituzione universitaria e di ricerca svizzera
|Budget||Fase in corso Budget Svizzera CHF 1’197’748 Budget svizzero attualmente già speso CHF 0|
|Fasi del progetto||
Fase 6 01.12.2017 - 15.07.2019 (Completed)Fase 5 08.02.2016 - 30.06.2019 (Completed) Fase 4 15.07.2015 - 30.04.2019 (Completed) Fase 2 01.01.2014 - 31.12.2016 (Completed) Fase 1 01.03.2014 - 29.02.2016 (Completed)