Who can enter Switzerland starting 15.06.2020?
- Swiss citizens, EU/EFTA and UK nationals
- Spouses and descendants (of the said national or spouse) under the age of 21 of Swiss citizens, EU/EFTA and UK nationals, irrespective of their nationality (*) “Who can enter Switzerland from non-Schengen states?”;
- Holders of a Swiss resident permit L / B / C / Ci;
- Holders of a national visa type D issued by Switzerland;
- as well as persons fulfilling one of the requirements mentioned by the State Secretariat for Migration SEM under the topic Who is still allowed to enter Switzerland?
(*) You must be able to prove that you meet the abovementioned requirement. Suitable documentary proof must be produced at the border.
Please note that the airlines themselves decide on the conditions on which they carry passengers. Please ask the airline concerned about the conditions that they apply.
Further information are available in the FAQ.