The Analysis and Policy Division is the SDC’s competence centre for development policy. It supports the strategic orientation of Switzerland’s international cooperation and the selection of policies linked to development.
- observes and analyses new issues and trends in international cooperation
- contributes to the national and international development debate
- draws up policy statements and coordinates the content of key development policy processes
- establishes and promotes policy dialogue with key international partners
- implements the SDC’s research policy and coordinates its activities and funding.