From 15 July 2021, quarantine-free entry into Slovenia will only be possible with the following proof:
- a negative PCR test, no more than 48 hours old,
- a negative antigen test not more than 24 hours old,
- Presenting a certificate of health or vaccination or a Digital COVID Certificate of the EU or a third country in digital or paper form with QR code.
- Passengers and drivers in the international carriage of goods and passengers,
- Children under 15 years of age entering the country together with close family members, as well as with guardians, teachers or caregivers in the case of organised group travel,
- Owners of property on both sides of the border,
- Persons in transit.
Infoline for travellers entering Slovenia: +386 1 478 7550