Small Actions Credit Line (Quick Impact)
The Small Actions Credit Line (Quick Impact) is a humanitarian instrument of the Swiss Embassy's cooperation office that allows a fast response to requests for moderate one-time funding of limited duration. It enables the Embassy's cooperation office in Lebanon to fund small scale development or humanitarian activities that addresses needs of refugees, IDPs, vulnerable migrants or communities at risk, supports the strategic strengthening of the portfolio of the Swiss Cooperation Strategy Middle East and which contribute to the visibility of Swiss presence in the region.
Assistenza umanitaria & RRC
Impiego & sviluppo economico
Rafforzamento dei sistemi sanitari
Protezione, accesso & sicurezza
Politica del settore idrico
Creazione di occupazione
Conservazione delle risorse idriche
- Strategic strengthening of the portfolio of the Swiss Cooperation Strategy Middle East.
- Covering of existing gaps, urgent needs and pinpointed interventions.
- Exploration of innovative approaches, responding to emerging opportunities and test new fields of intervention
- Implementation of small scale humanitarian and development initiatives-
- Conducting of or contributing to assessment, consultancies, capacity buildings, events, studies, and others.
- Provide the Swiss Cooperation Office with an appropriate tool to react timely to request of local partner.
- Improved knowledge to youth in public schools in 3 different areas in Lebanon through arts, and sports.
- Youth led Initiatives in Lebanon have increased opportunities for getting sustainable funding within the next year of project cycle
- Improve the language skills between workers and employers, through an application.
- Fondo delle Nazioni Unite per l’infanzia
- Agenzia delle Nazioni Unite per il soccorso e l'occupazione dei profughi palestinesi nel Vicino Oriente
The Middle East is facing a complex, regional crisis. The parallel conflicts in Syria and Iraq have both been qualified by the United Nations as the highest level of humanitarian emergency.
The continuous degradation of the humanitarian context, along with the increasingly protracted nature of the crises, requires therefore careful studies, identification missions and testing of partners/ideas, while keeping a good enough Swiss visibility set of programme adaptations both on operational and managerial level.
|To strengthen the relevance and coherence of the Swiss Cooperation Strategy Middle East 2019-2022 in Lebanon through the availability of a simple and flexible funding tool.
|Target group will depend on the individual Partial Actions.
|Effetti a medio termine
Risultati principali attesi:
Risultati fasi precedenti:
|Partner del progetto
ONG internazionale o straniera
Organizzazione delle Nazioni Unite (ONU)
|Coordinamento con altri progetti e attori
|Partial Actions funded under the Small Actions Credit Line (Qutck Impact) have justification of their own and do not always need to be in synergy with larger projects of the Swiss Cooperation Strategy Middle East. However, in general interventions should be In line with the domains as defined in the mentioned strategyu Small projects can be complementary to existing projects within the Cooperation Strategy.
|Fase in corso Budget Svizzera CHF 800’000 Budget svizzero attualmente già speso CHF 98’149 Progetto totale dalla prima fase Budget Svizzera CHF 293’908 Budget inclusi partner del progetto CHF 500’000
|Fasi del progetto
Fase 2 01.03.2019 - 31.12.2022 (Completed)