Tasks of the Swiss Business Hub Middle East
Thanks to their official status, all Swiss Business Hubs enjoy access to the best possible network of contacts. They promote business relations between a wide variety of economic actors, linking partners in the respective countries with businesses in Switzerland and establishing useful contacts in bilateral trade and service sectors. Specific information on local economic conditions in the host country simplifies the implementation of international business objectives. Swiss Business Hubs also promote Switzerland abroad as a good place for business. The Swiss Business Hub Middle East offers to small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) from Switzerland and Liechtenstein specific services for strengthening and developing their business relations with the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Based at the Swiss Consulate General in Dubai, the Swiss Business Hub Middle East will benefit from a widespread network of contact in the Middle East. The SMEs will therefore enjoy direct access to major players in the commercial, social, political, scientific and cultural fields. The exible, transparent and independent infrastructure will enable prompt client oriented services. The hub will thus help fostering business relations between Swiss/Liechtenstein and Middle Eastern companies in the years to come.
More specifically, the Swiss Business Hub Middle East offers:
- Market and product analysis
- Search of distributors, representatives and import partners
- Individual consulting and coaching of small and medium sized enterprises (SME)
- Assistance to SMEs participating in UAE trade fairs and reporting on these events Information about the economy and the market of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait via the central information platform of Switzerland Global Enterprise.
- Information about the Swiss economy for UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait companies and media.
The network also has several partners in Switzerland. Its philosophy of the one stop shop principle will enable it to offer fast, thorough and high quality consultancy services at very competitive rates (the first hour is free of charge) Swiss SMEs entering the market of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait will receive support from the Swiss Business Hub Middle East at every stage in areas such as sourcing information, feasibility studies, action plans, business plans, locating business partners and business expansion. A highly motivated team, with a variety of backgrounds, is looking forward to meeting interested companies.